Kate is a double Olympian triathlete, having raced for South Africa at the Beijing 2008 and the London 2012 Summer Olympic Games. She retired from professional racing at the end of 2014, and her focus has now turned to coach athletes in triathlon, running, cycling and life coaching.
Kate is also responsible for managing Triathlon South Africa’s high-performance program. In addition, she managed the South African Triathlon Team to the Rio 2016 and Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympic Games and is the Chairman of World Triathlon’s Coaches Committee.
Kate lives in Johannesburg, South Africa and is now a wife and mom. She dedicates her time to her clients and keeps fit by running marathons.
- BCom degree, University of the Free State
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education, Northwest University
- Accredited ICF Life Coach, Graduate School of Business, University of Cape Town,
- Five Lens Certified Enneagram Practitioner
- Ironman Certified Coach
- Training Peaks level 2 Certified Coach
- World Triathlon Level 2 Certified Coach
- Women’s Sports Leadership Academy Certified High-Performance Coach, University of Hertfordshire
Special Approach To Every Client!
Everyone is Unique, so is your training and life choices. Kate will guide you in your journey with professionalism and integrity.